A country I would like to visit.

₊˚✧𑁍.ೃ࿔*:・

I’ve always wanted to visit Japan. Maybe it’s because I’ve liked anime since I was 12 years old. I really love their culture, their food, and their architecture. In my opinion, Japan has one of the most unique and majestic temples that I've ever seen. All about them are interesting. The history that represents them and how beautifully they are constructed. Since I study architecture, it’s very important to me to learn about this and admire their hard work. 

Another thing that I like about Japan it’s their food, especially ramen. I love ramen. On my 18th birthday my family and I made some. It was so good that on my next birthday, we did the same thing again. I haven’t had ramen in a long time. I really hope I get to visit Japan one day, so that I can eat the original recipe of this delicious plate.


If I do get to visit Japan, I’d probably go to Osaka, or the Studio Ghibli’s Museum, which is in Tokyo. It has to be during spring season, so that I can watch the cherry blossoms. I hope they don’t give me allergies like the ones in here.


₊˚✧𑁍.ೃ࿔*:・







Comments

  1. Japan is a really nice place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cherry blossoms are beautiful and the Japanese food is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Japan is the Asian country I like the most, because of the language, food and culture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts