The best holiday.

⋆⭒˚。⋆

Today I’m going to talk about my favorite holiday. On the summer of 2011, my family and I went on a trip to Valdivia to spend our vacation there. For us to get to the city, we had to go by car, since the airline tickets were expensive. We had to wake up at 4 am, and I felt a little nervous because my mom never let me be awake by that time, so I didn’t sleep well that night.

The trip from Santiago to Valdivia lasted around 12 hours, so it was very exhausting for my parents. On the back seats, my mom prepared a sort of bed for us (my siblings and I), so we were asleep most of the time. When we got to Valdivia, we went to a little house we had rented during the week. During this time, we visit most of the city and its most memorable places, such as the museum of Kuntsmann's beer. My dad was dying to go there, but my siblings and I couldn’t get in because we were underage, so my mom had to stay with us at the restaurant. My dad got a beer glass as a souvenir.

During this holiday my older sister and her boyfriend joined us since they were camping on the south of Chile, and I felt very happy to have them with us. We went to Niebla, a beach that was nearby and stayed till the sunset.

There were plenty of things we did during this holiday, but I can’t remember much about it. I do remember that, even though it was summertime, we had to wear jackets because the weather was very cold and windy. Valdivia is a beautiful city, and I hope I get to visit again someday.

My sister, her boyfriend and I.

⋆⭒˚。⋆

Comments

  1. Valdivia is a very beautiful city! I would definitely visit it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once went to Valdivia, it was very beautiful and cold.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts