My dream job.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

Hello! Today I'm going to talk about my dream job. When I was a child, I used to watch TV programms about baking pies and cupcakes on 'Discovery home and health' with my sister, and I remember getting so excited about the idea of becoming a baker. I think that if I don't employ as an architect on the future, or that goes wrong, my dream job would be running a little bakery shop, where I could sell all kinds of desserts, decorate birthday cakes and all that stuff. In terms of the salary I don't expect earning big amounts of money, specially because there is no warranty on this, but I really don't care that much because this would be more like a hobby than a secure job like being an architect.

The main reason I would like to own a bakery shop, it's because I love making cakes and desserts when I have free time. My all time favorites are the cinnamon rolls. Even though they are not easy to make because it takes about 3 hours to finish them, the smell while you are making them makes it totally worth it. My favorite recipe is the one that 'Tasty 101' has, so go check it and give it a try. 

That is all for today, I wish you all a nice weekend!

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

Comments

  1. Cooking desserts and cakes must be difficult, it's great that you have an interest in that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to prepare desserts in my free time, my favorite dessert is pancakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cinnamon rolls, I will try the recipe, thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts